We believe in doctrines central to Christianity. We accept the birth, death and resurrection of Christ as facts. We believe in the divinity of Jesus and the authority and literalness of the Scriptures.
We believe in the Word of God. The Bible is the complete, inspired Word and our infallible guide for faith and daily life. We believe in the Trinity. There is one God revealed in three distinct persons, each with individual intellect, emotion and will: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. All three share the same eternal existence, divine character and purpose, complete power, knowledge and presence of the Trinity.
We believe in the Deity of Christ. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Born of a virgin, He lived a sinless life, physically died on a cross for our sins and rose from the dead. He lives forever at God the Father’s right-hand side and is continually praying for us.
We believe in the gift of salvation. Christ’s sacrificial death paid the penalty for our sins. Man, created by God, was sinless, but then fell from this state – rebelling against God. Through Christ and as we repent of our sins, we receive the free gift of salvation by believing in Christ’s work on our behalf.
We believe in the Church. The Church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. As the body of Christ, the church consists of people who accept God’s offer of redemption through Jesus Christ.
We believe in the life of the believer. The Holy Spirit gives power for holy living, sharing faith and spiritual gifts. We rely daily on God’s power for healing spiritually, emotionally and physically. It’s God’s plan that we cooperate with the Spirit’s work and progressively grow more like Christ.
In September of 2004, Pastor Matt and Sheri Harris started Eagle Creek Church at Legacy Park with a few family and friends. Their dream was to be a church that connects with people from all walks of life and offer an environment where everyone can be empowered to become all that God has created them to be. That dream is now a reality as ECC continually strives to help people far from God be filled with life in Christ.
(who God has called us to be)
To empower people to become all that GOD has created them to be.
Our Core Values
1. We dream big, pray big and do big things for God. We take God sized and God directed risk. It’s who we are. We will not insult God with small thinking.
2. We expect miracles: We expect lives to be restored, addictions to be broken, and for God to just keep doing more than all we could ever ask or imagine.
3. We give up what we love for what we love even more. It is always our privilege to sacrifice for Christ and His church.
4. We will do anything God asks to reach people who don’t know Christ. We will break the molds, get out of our comfort zones & cross barriers.
5. We always give God our best. He’s given his best for us and we won’t give him anything less.
6. We are spiritual contributors not spiritual consumers. We aren’t here to be served but to serve and give our life blessing others.
7. We are a spiritually hungry church. We have not arrived, we don’t have it all figured out. We know how much we desperately need Jesus in our lives.
8. We live lives of radical generosity. We truly believe it is more blessed to give than to receive.
9. We will love each other, learn from each other, laugh and grow together. Nothing is more rewarding than serving God with people you love!